Straight Talk – Through the Eyes of Business
22 Jun 2023
YES! Theatre 1
Students & Educators
- Understanding the needs of businesses seeking to recruit graduates
- Where are the skills shortages in today’s job market?
- What roles will businesses be looking to fill tomorrow?
- How can educators and graduates better prepare for jobs for today and tomorrow?
Moderator: Felicity J. Otieno, HR Officer, Kenya Electricity Generating Company, Republic of Kenya
- Shaun Githuku, Director, Gridworks Development Partners, United Kingdom
- Andrew M. Herscowitz, Chief Development Officer, DFC, USA
- Anne Sefu, Chief Human Resources Officer, Globeleq, Republic of Kenya
- Mohamed Jibril Omar, Chief Executive Officer, OFGEN, Republic of Kenya
- Deline Ramiro, Operations & Partnership Lead, Solidarity Initiative for Refugees (SIR)
- Pamela Ibalu, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, USAID